- Artisans and Crafters fill the large tents in parking lot west of the Blue Gate, with others found throughout town.
- Classic John Deere Tractors
- Old-Fashioned Harvest Demonstrations including Threshing
- Live entertainment, including Gospel and Folk musicians
- Kids' Activities including Face Painting, Balloon Artist, Mini-Train Rides, and a extensive Petting Farm
- 12th annual "Fall Crafters Fair Gospel Sing," featuring live outdoor music daily and 6:00 pm shows in the Blue Gate Theater. Featured artists are: John Schmid, Todd Allen Family, The Balos Family, The Bontrager Family, and the Glenn Clark Family! (buy tickets)
- Old-Fashioned Apple Butter Making
- Chain-Saw Carving
- Merchant specials throughout town
- Prize Drawings
- And much, much more...