- Artisans and Crafters fill the large tents in parking lot west of the Blue Gate, with others found throughout town.
- Classic John Deere Tractors
- Old-Fashioned Harvest Demonstrations including Threshing
- Live entertainment, including Gospel and Folk musicians
- Kids' Activities including Face Painting, Balloon Artist, Mini-Train Rides, and a extensive Petting Farm
- 14th annual "Fall Crafters Fair Gospel Sing," featuring live outdoor music daily and 6:00 pm shows in the Blue Gate Theatre. Learn more here: (Tickets & Info)
- Old-Fashioned Apple Butter Making
- Chain-Saw Carving
- Merchant specials throughout town
- Prize Drawings
- And much, much more...